Fished The MA 17 with the Console and Front Deck Bar-It's Like A New Boat

Wanaflatsfish

Capt DonH and I finally got to take out the MA17 with the new setup from Ralph @ AIM Welding....

Here is a pic at the shop...

What a huge difference to have something to grab on when the boat is moving about on the water....

I know it's not for everyone...buts, let me tell you, for those of us with bad knees or back...Both Don and I found ourselves just having something to grab a nice addition.

The front grab rail is not finished yet as I have not had a chance to add a few rod holders for a chunking rod...but, I will say...it worked as planned..

NO grabbing the SIMRAD when standing or losing balance...and the front grab rail is a nice addition when stepping off or up with a rod in hand.

Thanks again Ralph....Job "Weld" done :)

dc

IMG_7748.thumb.JPG.fe65fc08b58a15b9de60f070933cd189.JPG

Dino; Ralph hooked me up too! Drove from Miami to his shop on his day off and he still met me. We talked about what I wanted done, gave him 2 weeks when he asked for a time line. Next Friday got a call, all done and offered to meet again on a Saturday, his day off, again! Got exactly what I asked for and  at an extremely fair price. Thanks Ralph!

By the way Dino, I assume the laundry room is done?:D

19 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

I know it's not for everyone...buts, let me tell you, for those of us with bad knees or back...Both Don and I found ourselves just having something to grab a nice addition

Whatever floats your boat! I've always wanted to use that statement in a positive way!!!!!

Archived