Bubba B

NO TROPICAL SYSTEMS OF CONCERN PRESENTLY

08_28_2332IR_ani.gif

All maps static and automated automatically update. The date and time of the latest updates are located on the maps. Note that most maps are in ZULU/UTC time. See chart on the "Main MBG Weather Site" link below for time translation to local time.

LINK TO NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER

LINK TO MAIN MBG WEATHER SITE

two_atl_5d0.png

ALL QUIET AT THE MOMENT08_28_2332IR_ani.gif

GOES16-GM-13-1000x1000.gif

GOES16-GM-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

united-states-current-radar-animation.gi

Southeast sector loop

Northeast sector loop

radar_flanim.gif

GOES16-TAW-13-900x540.gif

GOES16-TAW-GEOCOLOR-900x540.gif

GOES16-EUS-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

GOES16-CAR-GEOCOLOR-1000x1000.gif

678x678.jpg

GMIR.JPG

*************************************************************************************

EMERGENCY INFORMATION LINKS

LINK TO ACTIVE REDCROSS SHELTER LOCATIONS-INTERACTIVE MAP

LINK TO FLORIDA EMERGENCY SHELTERS

LINK TO US MAP FOR WEATHER ALERTS LAND AND MARINE

LINK TO HURRICANE EVACUATION ZONES BY STATE AND COUNTY

08_28_2332IR_ani.gif

• Like 2

I just cleaned up all of the old posts and updated everything for STORM MICHAEL!!! Look out Gulf Coast. They are calling for a hurricane strike on the gulf coast!! :( 

• Thanks 1

WOW!! Major change in the predictions. Now they are calling for a Major Hurricane striking the panhandle and evacuations!!!

1250x750.jpg

This stupid thing is really becoming an inconvenience. Sending the wife and kids south today, gonna tuck the boat up next to the house.

I ran down to Shell Point to get the boat yesterday and ended up pulling all the furniture out.  Storm surge supposed to be bad. Hopefully after this passes I’ll still have a place there

52 minutes ago, craSSh said:

I ran down to Shell Point to get the boat yesterday and ended up pulling all the furniture out.  Storm surge supposed to be bad. Hopefully after this passes I’ll still have a place there

Good luck....We’ve been lucky here in Savannah area this year so far. JJ

This thing was/is bad. Port St Joe is one of my favorite lil Florida towns and I think got some of the worst of it. 

Still going strong too - wonder when is last time Southwest GA dealt with a Cat 3 hurricane?

I added a few close in radar loops that show the various tornado and weather alerts.

Here is the "RAINDAR" precipitation totals:

Click for latest Storm Total Precipitation radar image from the Northwest Florida radar and current weather warnings

Click for latest Storm Total Precipitation radar image from the Robins Air Force Base, GA radar and current weather warnings

I added a couple additional radar loops! They should be the last! This thing will be off shore soon!! 

Below a couple of "RAINDAR" loops showing rainfall totals:

Click for latest Storm Total Precipitation radar image from the Wakefield, VA radar and current weather warnings

Click for latest Storm Total Precipitation radar image from the Dover Air Force Base, DE radar and current weather warnings