WTB small flats boat

Mwgator67

1 hour ago, finfeather said:

Welcome! If you are interested in a 15' Pathfinder, mine may be up for sale very soon. It is a side console and has a 40hp Honda and aluminum trailer.

Thanks Finfeather, I really want more of a V bottom flats boat than a skiff. I realize that I'm limited at my 15k budget so I'd def like to check out your Pathfinder.

I have a 2005 Maverick HPX-V 15 w/ a Yamaha 50 2 stroke, on a 2013 Boatmaster Competitor aluminum trailer I may be considering putting up for sale in the near future. I know you stated you are looking for more of a flats boat with some V, but It handles a chop well for the size and floats as skinny as I have ever needed. I am comfortable fishing off the beach out of Ponce Inlet and poling Mosquito Lagoon. If it is something you'd be interested in looking at I can get you some pics or you can come take a look and when (if) I am ready to list her, I will shoot you a PM. I am in Daytona

29 minutes ago, Flats Man said:

I'm a Yamaha guy too but if I was in the market for a Mav I'd be looking at that deal. Just have a mechanic check it out for you, but that goes for any boat you buy.

Had a 250 EFI Merc on my offshore boat and it never let me down. Kept on the maintenance and they do enjoy their fuel.
Now running a Merc 150 four stroke on my bay boat and love the ease of maintenance and the documentation sheet placed on the motor. Fuel economy has been great also.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I went and looked at a really clean 2000 Bayfisher 16 yesterday. Yamaha 90 2stroke with 410 hrs, minnkota copilot, power pole, garmin 498, 2007 loadmaster alum trailer completely redone, custom cover. Boat has been really taken care of, for $10700. Is this a good deal?

Archived