Lbell911

22TRS Height with and without a T-Top while on Trailer

Hello Folks,

I finally made it to Texas, and am fixing to build a new house.  I want to  build a garage tall and long enough to put a 22TRS in it.  Do any of you know how tall it is with and without a T-Top, while on the trailer?  As well as how long it is on the trailer, from the ball/hitch to the rear?

Thanks,

Larry

mine is 12'3" on the trailer. And if I remember correctly it is 32' from tip of the hitch to the tip of the motor skeg tilted in the towing position.

• Thanks 1

My 2200V is 7'6" on an Ameratrail trailer with no T top.  Be careful, because usually, a Pathfinder will sit lower on an Ameratrail trailer than any other trailer.

• Thanks 1

My 2200 trs measures 28 feet long on the trailer.

i have a t top but measured 7’ 6” to the top of the windscreen. I do not have the OEM hand rail so I do not know what the total height would be. 

I forgot to post, any chance you guys could also tell me the width (on the trailer).  Look like I kight only have 12 feet to play with.

Thanks in advance!

Larry

On 5/16/2018 at 7:56 PM, Lbell911 said:

Ok and that is with or without the T-Top

With the top. The pic shows how tall it is. That measurement of 12'3" is from the road to the top of those rod holders. The anchor light and antenna are folded down when being trailer.

IMG_0184.jpg