Raymarine a78 For Sale: $350: SOLD!

Big Dave

Raymarine a78 Multi-Function Display with DownVision Sounder, CPT-100 CHIRP Transducer and Navionics+ Charts, Non-WiFi.  The a78 is a full-featured GPS/chartplotter and fishfinder with amazing CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar technology. CHIRP DownVision lets you see fish and bottom structure like never before by delivering stunning images of underwater structure, fish, wrecks and more with photo-like clarity. The a78 also features a CHIRP fish targeting channel which makes it easy to identify both baitfish and predators. The a78 includes the CPT-100 transom mount transducer for fish targeting, DownVision™ and temperature sensing. Unlike competitive products that max out around 200 feet, the a78’s CHIRP DownVision™ and fish targeting sonar has a maximum depth range of 600 feet!
This a78 model includes Navionics+ charts on microSD with US/Canadian Coastal, US Inland and Bahamas coverage. If desired, you can upgrade to 3D charting and satellite photos with Navionics Platinum Plus charts. The a78 can be expanded to include radar, satellite weather, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more. The a78 features a 7.0” diagonal LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night.

Unit has been on my skiff for two years.  Purchased new for $700.   Skiff is garaged when not in use, so the unit is in very good condition.  I am upgrading and will uninstall this unit and have the new unit installed within the next week so this one will be available then.  DM me with questions or if you are interested in purchasing it.  Thanks.

Archived