Jim Black Hatch - sold

FLDXT

FS Jim Black 11 x 23 hatch with detachable lid in white. I bought from another forum member and mis-measured my splash well, the edge hangs over my thru hills on my 17MA. I believe he had the identical hatch on a 22PF, I imagine it would fit the splashwell of a 21MA. I think they are $89, I'd like to get $75 plus shipping or I'd trade for the next size down. Still in the original plastic.

20180513_145749.jpg

10 hours ago, VS-MasterAngler said:

I wonder if this will fit my 18.5 MA?? I should be fishing tomorrow if the weather permits... I'll do my best to remember to measure my splash well.

Measure between the thru hulls on the drain for the splashwell, that's where my problem was.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 10:37 AM, VS-MasterAngler said:

I wonder if this will fit my 18.5 MA?? I should be fishing tomorrow if the weather permits... I'll do my best to remember to measure my splash well.

I was hoping so too when that hatch was here in NE Florida but I couldn't make it work but my boat is older and think the cap is different.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:13 PM, triplec said:

I was hoping so too when that hatch was here in NE Florida but I couldn't make it work but my boat is older and think the cap is different.

Hatch is still in North Florida, just south of Tally. I travel though, as actually have to go to JAX June 4.

Archived