Post on Facebook that snook are all over the place. Moving out from the back. Fish story or?

dh

I found plenty of action within 10 miles of Choko. Trout, trips & snook were abundant May 6-7 and April 26-30 oceanside. All the guides I know that utilize cip are reporting about the same. Get your azz down there!!

• Like 1

Don- I'll be back at my place in Choko May25 - June 2 or 3 so let me know if you will be down that way with Capt DeWalt. The week after Memorial Day is one of my favorite weeks to fish every spring because everybody is back at work....can't wait!! 

• Like 2

Capt. DeWalt is so busy with his carpentry I’ve had to resort to the guide scene and that long rod. They don’t allow any bananas or popping corks on their skiffs.

dh

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Donh said:

Capt. DeWalt is so busy with his carpentry I’ve had to resort to the guide scene and that long rod. They don’t allow any bananas or popping corks on their skiffs.

dh

I'm ready week from Friday brother :)  Get those poppn corks ready....

dc

I'm sure all this rain has pushed most of the fish out front by now. Only the resident fish will be left in the backcountry and those are usually the smart, big ones you really want. :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Pouring rain is the perfect time to crush the snook…..only the strongest willed and able Gladesmen know this!! 

Me?? Eh, I'll defer to hanging out at my fish camp this weekend and fish all next week. xD  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, conocean said:

Pouring rain is the perfect time to crush the snook…..only the strongest willed and able Gladesmen know this!! 

Me?? Eh, I'll defer to hanging out at my fish camp this weekend and fish all next week. xD  

AS I have said before...I want to be Conocean in my next life :)

dc

• Like 1

It’s been 2 days since we’ve seen sun in Choko. Snook are chewing good at the marina. Massive sailcats are beating them to the lures sometimes! 😲

4 hours ago, conocean said:

It’s been 2 days since we’ve seen sun in Choko. Snook are chewing good at the marina. Massive sailcats are beating them to the lures sometimes! 😲

Better than being in Pompano :)

raining dogs and cats as they say....but, in between, been getting the MAV17 regarding for June and July fishing.

dc

We’ve had enough.....honking wind & side ways rain. Leaving Choko now, a lot of sore lipped marina snook in our wake. I’ll be back to enjoy the post storm bite with my son & his besty for a week starting Tuesday. 

2 hours ago, conocean said:

We’ve had enough.....honking wind & side ways rain. Leaving Choko now, a lot of sore lipped marina snook in our wake. I’ll be back to enjoy the post storm bite with my son & his besty for a week starting Tuesday. 

enjoy....I"ll be working :(

DonH....get ready for next Saturday.....:)

dc