pathfinder 22 recirculation issue

have path 22 ,live well works great but recirculation stopped.is this a separate pump from the live well,or a separate valve?

not working from the rocker switch on the panel.No sound from the bilge either.

any advice on how to trouble shoot would be appreciated

thanks

john

I am not sure of your problem.  Are you saying you can turn on the bait well and it runs fine?  And you have a separate switch and pump that is for recirculation?  How many pumps do you have back in the aft starboard side rigging compartment?    For example, I have two separate pumps for my main bait well with a separate switch for each.  One pump will draw in raw water continuously.   The other pump simply recirculates the water in the bait well after injecting air into the water. 

JEM sorry for the late reply.

I went down to boat and took some pics of my setup,it  might help visualize what i have.

My recirc rocker switches,2 light up but pumps do not recirculate or turn on.In live well/raw water inflow mode they work fine. I don't have separate recirculate  pumps.

Pumps are Shur flo  600gph,two identical in aft starboard area below deck.

I assume these pumps are somehow used in the record setup as well?

found a male and female connector  wires,but they don't  match.One is 3 wire blue/red/green,the other is 3 wire orange/black/pink.

I don't know if these wires are part of the recirculation circuit or not.

how this helps explain so that i can get the recirculate to work.

thanks

john

IMG_7448.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_7452.JPG

IMG_7453.JPG

IMG_7439.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG

yes each rocker switch will turn on the raw water to put into live well,just push the top of rocker.

the pics show the bottom of rocker pushed in,light is on,but no water is coming in or recirculating/aerating what is in there already.

Do you know if i would need separate pumps to do the record,or do these existing pumps do the recirc?

Archived