Sign in to follow this  
ohfosho

Hatch cylinders

Need some help with finding replacement cylinder for my front hatches and the right rubber gaskets ,on my 2006 22 TE Pathfinder . If anyone has a link to a website would be much appreciated. Thanks . 

IMG_20180404_125547631.jpg

IMG_20151127_095041530.jpg

• Like 1

Just google stainless shock rod or spring. You can order them from amazon to e bay to any boat supply on line .. they should have a extended measurement you can verify for fit 

My gas shockswere Ameritool brand.  I bought a few from the distributor for Ameritool, which is Maxum Hardware.  Then I ordered a few from  from MBG (Ray in Parts) through a Pathfinder dealer.  They were cheaper by a good bit straight from Pathfinder (MBG). :D  All of my shocks were 30 lb shocks.  You can look up model info on the barrel of the shock.  I did buy the round, SS ends from Maxum, and they are a nice little upgrade from the plastic, standard ends that you have.

Nice looking boat you have, by the way!

• Like 1

Most guys find their hatch rubber gaskets at MacMaster Carr.  Do a search on here for the part number.  

4 minutes ago, DAME TU LONCHE said:

Hi all, on a 2002 2200V, would the 30LB shocks work on the hatches? 

30 lb shocks work perfectly on mine.  I have them on every hatch in the boat, with the exception of the anchor locker. 

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1374.JPG

That is the rigging compartment.  It is actually black starboard cut and fitted that covers the entire "floor" in that compartment.  

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1462.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smooth move said:

my compartments didn't look that good new. now they look like someone got sick in there.

HAHA.  It is called OCD disease.  Several times a year, I take some kind of spray cleaner (bleach) and paper towels to them and the bilge.  It doesn't take long.   I enjoy piddling like that when the fish aren't biting, it ain't blazing hot, and the boss lady is on the war path!!!!!!  LOL

While I was having fun in my "busy season," I had the entire boat professionally detailed.  More OCD flare up!

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

untitled.png

• Like 1