Is There Any Other Company in the WORLD better than Power Poles Customer Serv???????

Wanaflatsfish

Had a problem with my motor "sticking" the PP down and not coming up...

Two weeks ago, called Todd at PP and he gave me diagnostics...I took apart the PP engine and conducted his recommendation...it worked once or twice, then failed again.

Called Todd on Monday...and Tuesday...looked what arrived????

With an instruction page in hand, took about 10 minutes to complete....swapped out the board......did the up and down 10 times...seems to be working like new !!!

Thanks Todd.....I have NEVER WORKED WITH ANY COMPANY SUCH AS PP- YOU GUYZ ALWAYS DELIVER !!!

IMG_7205.thumb.jpg.58937047753d82dc802017a27dfe2327.jpgIMG_7206.thumb.jpg.ac3806627ccaae8b0c405a5571b95649.jpg

Ya know.....PP does NOT allow "price wars" between dealers, basically a simple business model, this is our price and you have to sell it at that price. That's our policy and you do not stray from it or you loose your dealership. That's why they can afford to give this kind of outstanding customer service and be a major player in sponsoring "fishing activities". Yeah they are not cheap, however the benefits for all customers in quality and service after the sale make it worth it. My humble $.02 worth.

Archived