WTB power pole

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On July 10, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Mako251 said:

I am replacing my 6 foot with an 8 footer, the mechanic said the pump is slow.  It may be BS, I will be home Friday and can take a pic if you are interested.  I am in Orlando.

On July 10, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Mako251 said:

I am replacing my 6 foot with an 8 footer, the mechanic said the pump is slow.  It may be BS, I will be home Friday and can take a pic if you are interested.  I am in Orlando.

I might be interested if you are willing to ship? Would prefer an 8 but for a good deal I'd take a 6.

• 7 months later...

Try AFA Marine in St. Petersburg, FL. 727.244.4262 Anthony sell used pole that he repairs. I sold him one that he was going to replace the pump on and resell. He also installed a new one for me. Nice guy has New Used and Referb poles. He had the best price on new pols I could find local. 

4 hours ago, Dobey1 said:

Try AFA Marine in St. Petersburg, FL. 727.244.4262 Anthony sell used pole that he repairs. I sold him one that he was going to replace the pump on and resell. He also installed a new one for me. Nice guy has New Used and Referb poles. He had the best price on new pols I could find local. 

Thanks just reached out to them.

• Moderator changed the title to WTB power pole

Archived