2600 HPS

Newbie here so excuse the questions. 

I bought a new 2017 2600 HPS last May. I believe the dealership may have not propped the motor correctly. They installed a 15 1/4 19 pitch. Pathfinder spec sheet says they tested the 2600 with a 13 1/4 19 pitch. Does this sound correct? When I call prop shops they say that it sounds too small on the hub size. Any suggestions? Also by having the newer Yamaha 300 (2017 model) will the part number that Pathfinder tested (68F-45976-10-00) be correct for my motor? Sounds like the newer Yamaha motor will not accept this prop without a different thrust washer. If this is the case which prop would you guys suggest for my 300 instead of the prop tested by Pathfinder. Bunch of dead ends so any help is appreciated.

I have the same boat/motor, and if you have the Yamaha Saltwater Series II 15 x 19P,  you already have one of the best overall props you can have.  I love mine.  That performance bulletin you referred to has created a lot of confusion...

The only other prop I would recommend is the PowerTech OFX4-18P if you run loaded, or OFX4-19 if you run light.

Archived