22te switch panel

Bloch776

Im having some trouble with the switch panel on my 07 22 Te. I’m thinking about redoing it but not sure which route to go. In the mean time I’d like to get everything relabeled and was wondering if anyone had a picture of their switch panel prior to 07 (I believe this is when the console changed) thank you. I’d appreciate it greatly

Even though there have been a number of changes in the console.  The switch panel has stayed the same until the last five years.  There has been some changes in the panel material.

You can buy new labels or look on eBay, there is a Pathfinder switch panel for sale.  You could also contact International Marine, they can custom make a new switch panel.

Bob at Shallow water customs could do you one.  Another option is to have a sign shop do a wrap which will make it look line new and you can also label them anything you want as well, I did it on my last hewes... other than renaming some switches it was an exact replica of OEM heres a pic

100_0523.jpg

Flounder Pounder Marine makes them, too. And they can be back lit if you choose to do so later. Here's mine in my old 2001, 1900v. I want to say it was around $120 or so....I just put in a few weeks ago, right before I sold the boat. 

IMG_0065.JPG

I have had to replace all of the toggle switches on my 2014 22TE. They started falling apart, cheap switches.

I replaced them all with Weatherdeck switches from Go2Marine out of Seattle. They are heavy duty commercial switches. And all I had to do was plug them into the spade connectors. Also ordered rubber weather boots for them.Plus they were around 10$ cheaper than anything comparable at West Marine.

Archived