2002 Pathfinder 1806 for Sale

Scubasuefl

On April 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM, mrtwister said:

Nice boat, I like the 115 on that boat.

That's great, I'm sure the seller values and greatly appreciates your opinion on why there's something you don't like about his boat that he's trying to sell. If you feel you need to comment about it then shoot him a PM instead of possibly casting doubt to a potential first time buyer looking to get into a great little boat. 

Besides, Yamaha 3 cylinder 2 strokes are arguably the most bullet-proof outboards ever produced  

7 minutes ago, Scubasuefl said:

Optimal speed 47 miles an hour to get out of the whole 12 to 18 inches. I’m not sure about RPMs would have to check into that. 

That’s fast enough for me!  If you get a chance please post up some pics of the inside of the console, live well & storage boxes.  Trying to decide if she’s big enough for my needs...

• 5 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Mellow Yellow 1806V said:

What size prop are you running? I have the same exact set up and I believe I am over propped as I can only reach 49,000 rpms and 37mph

49,000 rpms!!!!!  Man, that's faster than jet turbines!!!!  You need to be wearing a G suit!   :D

13 minutes ago, JEM said:
42 minutes ago, Mellow Yellow 1806V said:

What size prop are you running? I have the same exact set up and I believe I am over propped as I can only reach 49,000 rpms and 37mph

49,000 rpms!!!!!  Man, that's faster than jet turbines!!!!  You need to be wearing a G suit!   :D

Ha.  Even with a 15" pitch and high slip you should be pushing over 250 MPH!  I knew those 2s 90s had no problem over revving.

Archived