The official "What did you catch today" thread

whichwaysup

Got my share of catfish yesterday.  Really windy and dirty water from all the rain lately so fished some mullet chunks on the bottom.  Nothing but cats.  Switched to jig head/gulp shrimp later on and in a different spot and got this guy.  Forgot to bring my darn phone on the boat so just a cooler pic.  Looks like he had a run in with a porpoise or something.

IMG_2692.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 1:25 PM, whichwaysup said:

The official bragging board of the MBG boat owners.  

After all, its why we have these boats!

Only one catfish today,  he hit hard though!  Slot limit bookends on the snook today.  27.5" and 33.5". My buddy Bubba got his share of Snook one Redfish, and some kinda crazy trash can slam! (Joke of the day) 

2018042595123005.jpg

2018042595125335(0).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hurricane said:

Only one catfish today,  he hit hard though!  Slot limit bookends on the snook today.  27.5" and 33.5". My buddy Bubba got his share of Snook one Redfish, and some kinda crazy trash can slam! (Joke of the day) 

2018042595123005.jpg

2018042595125335(0).jpg

Wow Hurricane nice couple snook !!🏁🏁🏁🏁

• Like 1

Had a buddy in town last week, we were supposed to Tarpon fish but the weather conspired against us. We set up on the edge of flat anyways and proceeded to smoke the spanish mackeral, trout, and blacktip sharks.  The result can be seen here.

mackeral.jpg

fsihdip.jpg

Then last night I took out a couple of my good friends, we had been trying to get her a Tarpon for a while now but it was kinda tough out of the gheenoe before.  Second cast and she had her first silver king to the boat. Ended up going 1-5 but we got the one that counted. 

haydentarpon1.jpg

hadyentarpon2.jpg

More fishing this weekend, hopefully more pics and memories made.

• Like 4