2200xl te coolers

D-linesider

I just picked up a like new stored indoors 2007 2200xl te with an F250, 93 hours on the entire rig. As clean as it is, the cooler under the leaning post is missing. Trying to figure out what size / brand cooler will best fit there. Also looking for recommendations on a cooler to set in front of the console. My last 2200 (a 2002 2200v)had built in tie downs and a back rest to accommodate a cooler and passenger there. I realize the Tournament editions do not come that way. Any advice on the best cooler to place there and possible tie down solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Wow!!!!!  What a find!  Congratulations!  How about some good close up pictures of the boat!   You can find a new cooler anywhere anytime.  Finding an eleven year old, like new, stored indoors 2007 2200 Pathfinder with 93 hours is like winning the lottery.  At least, it is like a rare barn find!  LOL

2 minutes ago, northernsnooker said:

I think they used to come with a 94 quart igloo under the leaning post and a 54 qt in front of the console. 

Just put a nice RTIC or Engel in front of the console and it will stay in place on its own. 

Just now, northernsnooker said:

And beautiful Boat!  

Thank you 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, JEM said:

120 QT Igloo fits.   I am not sure what size Yeti, Engle, etc, fits.  Must be something about the color.  I bought this boat a couple of years ago.  It was a barn find 2007 2200V with 79 hours on the motor.  LOL

attachments[1].jpg

Beautiful boat you have! I have a few little odds and ends to tighten up on and change on mine but all in all I could not be happier with it. Thanks again for the cooler info.

Beautiful boat!!!  Congrats on the find.  Whatever ice chest you get for your boat, make sure to use the tie downs to secure the unit to the boat.  I had an 80 qt Engle fly out of my 2300 on the Hwy while returning home from a trip.  Didn't think it was possible given the weight and it's location under the leaning post. Just lucky no one was following too close.  

Looks like the same leaning post as my 2005 22 TE, I have a 75 Yeti that fits perfect under the post and a 45 Yeti for in front of the console. Some folks use a 50 Yeti in place of the 45 if they want a little more height. The 65 RTIC is almost the same size as the 75 Yeti, if you're on a budget. Never had any need for tie-downs; the weight and non-slip feet hold everything in place just fine.

Enjoy the new ride! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2018 at 8:40 PM, D-linesider said:

LOL! It literally was a barn find. Boat was kept under a full cover in a barn. Can’t wait to get it out fishing! Any recommendations on size and brand for the coolers? 

094E79BF-596A-4D28-B880-D5B3D0A6D891.jpeg

Love this shot going through the marsh, setting (or rising )sun - great photograph.  Who did you get to stand out there in the mud and take it???

9 hours ago, Ron in Atlanta said:

Love this shot going through the marsh, setting (or rising )sun - great photograph.  Who did you get to stand out there in the mud and take it???

I wish it was that planned out. It is a candid photo my wife took with her iPhone from our dock on our lake in the evening. I was taking my daughter for her first ride on the new boat. It’s about 6’ deep there and that is just torpedo grass. 👍🏻 Did turn out to be a great photo though! 

Archived