2006 Maverick 17' Master Angler

Wswell

Considering selling my Master Angler. Moving off the water and I know I will not use it if tucked away in storage. Great boat, well maintained smooth, fast and dry with a hull bottom that makes it jump up on top and always surprises me up to 52MPH on the flats and in chop and intercostal it can deal with all the big boat wave action. In the marine industry and have driven countless boats and yachts or our own design and more and was picky choosing this one. Hate to sell but seems like best to put it in the hands of someone that will use it like it was intended.

Yamaha F150 with 1050 hours, just fully serviced by Yamaha dealership, 1000 hr full service including all fuel filters, cleaned injectors, tilt trim, etc....

Amera-Trail All aluminum trailer in excellent condition.

Power Pole, plus Minn-Kota Riptide trolling motor with I-Pilot remote. Lenco trim tabs, Alpine super strong Sound-Stream stereo System with blue tooth.

Two live wells, plus bubbler system.

Two battery sets, Interstate and Optima Blue Top

Garmin Echo-map 54DV GPS/chart system and Back up Eagle Fish-Easy 350C

Polling Platform in excellent condition with grip pad

Light yellow hull gel and white hull bottom both in great shape holds wax and shine well. Maverick tagging inside and out

Extra thick custom seat cushions and back rest

5 Storage compartments plus separate hanging anchor locker, rod racks and holders, LED cockpit lights, clean, no mold bilges and inner hull, tank top etc... 

Asking $25,750

DSC08513.JPG

DSC08517.JPG

DSC08516.JPG

DSC08515.JPG

DSC08514.JPG

DSC08521.JPG

DSC08523.JPG

DSC08526.JPG

DSC08529.JPG

DSC08528.JPG

It has been a great boat and fun to run. When it jumps up, it sits on top and works its magic. Trolling motor takes it anywhere and the power pole lets you swing into currents along mangroves and shallow reefs in the keys.  And yes it is in immaculate condition so I hope to find a buyer that wants to carry on with it.

Goes approx. 53 to 54 depending if you can watch the water and the gauges at the same time playing with trim and concentrating all the while! For long hauls to the inlet or heading out on Florida Bay I set up around 32 and let it hover above the chop, sit back and enjoy.

You could get more speed with a different prop but pitch wise I want more bite in the hard turns as well and propping for top end speed alone has trade offs.  As you say you could get more speed but that low to the water anyone will tell you 50 is plenty fast and 40 is good too. I know they used to outfit them with 115 HP but and the 150 might be too much for me alone but if you have two or three others with you it helps a bit to have the extra HP. The boat is just solid feeling overall and I am sure with lesser HP it would be as well but nice to have the power just because you can.....

• 8 months later...

Archived