Console Rod Holders

BLawson

I know this is not answering your question but you may consider just installing rod holders on one side of your console. I did this and am happy I did. This way there is always one side of the console that passengers can safely walk back and forth by and not worry about snagging any hooks or breaking any rods. Also my passenger always sits on this side so that when grabbing the handle on the console their wrist is not right next to hooks.

As far as brand I have really liked the ones installed from the factory. If I were you I would consider having some made by a local shop that builds towers and platforms.

18 minutes ago, RedfishRippn said:

I know this is not answering your question but you may consider just installing rod holders on one side of your console. I did this and am happy I did. This way there is always one side of the console that passengers can safely walk back and forth by and not worry about snagging any hooks or breaking any rods. Also my passenger always sits on this side so that when grabbing the handle on the console their wrist is not right next to hooks.

As far as brand I have really liked the ones installed from the factory. If I were you I would consider having some made by a local shop that builds towers and platforms.

Thanks I am thinking of doing the same, and leaving one side for walkways.

Archived