2004/2012 2200 PATHFINDER FOR SALE ------ SOLD

Hobo

BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD

Many of you may remember me..  My name is Ken Doss…  My forum name is Hobo and I was a regular contributor on this forum from its beginning up until just a couple of years ago…  I was a custom boat rigger specializing in Pathfinder, Maverick and Hewes boats…  I personally owned and fished well over twenty of MBC products and custom rigged and set-up hundreds more…

Due to a lack of use due to old age and physical limitations I am offering my 2004 22ft Pathfinder with a very low hours 2012 F150 Yamaha for sale…  This F150 Yamaha currently only has 237 total hours and has never sipped anything but non-ethanol gasoline.   Included with this rig is a custom built 2012 AmeraTrail single-axle all aluminum, welded and stainless trailer… A ported SS three-blade PowerTech (provided by Marcus Clements, VP of PT) prop will push this boat up to 49-50 mph on a good day and will cruise at 3800 at 5.0 mpg all day long…

This rig includes many custom features including a custom built console with front access dry storage (effectively doubling the dry storage capacity of a standard 22 PF Console)..  Neatly tucked inside the aft door toward the front of the console are two secured East Penn Series 27 AGM batteries along with a built in three-bank, 18 amp, solid state DualPro automatic battery charger…  The OEM Lenco trim tabs feature Lenco’s auto-retract system which automatically retracts the trim tabs when the power is switched off…

The entire boat was rewired in 2012 and features a Blue Sea fuse-panel and Blue Sea battery selector switch…  When re-wired the batteries were relocated from the aft bilge area to underneath the console…

The port–aft well has been set up for use as a release-well including separate raw water input, recirculation system and a bubbler aeration system…   This well also features an adjustable depth overflow set-up… All these systems have their own pump and switches and may be used individually or in conjunction with the other two systems…  The main oval shaped bait-well in the aft-center is set up the exact way with three separate systems that may be used separately or together…  Either well may be used for a bait-well or release-well…

The leaning post is also custom, fabricated by Custom Marine of Jacksonville  Although the dimensions are basically the same as the OEM this leaning post has a rectangular storage box with a flat bottom unlike the OEM version..  Behind this LP is a mounted a flat piece of ¾” StarBoard into which are fitted 4 flush mounted rod-holders and two SS cup holders…  Unlike the OEM version you may sit on this leaning post from the back side..  There is also a holder for your bait dipping nets welded to each back leg..

Electronics include a Jensen JMS2212 Marine Stereo feeding two JL Audio Coaxial Marine Speakers..  A Garmin 740S Chart Plotter and Sounder provide the necessary information to find fish as well as help you navigate to and from your favorite fishing locations…  This Garmin 740S is also interfaced with the Yamaha engine providing fuel amount as well as fuel consumption rates and is accurate to 1/10 of a gallon. 

A 10’ Power Pole Blade is mounted to the port stern with fixed controls on the dash as well as a wireless pocket remote control… 

With this sale I am including all ground gear which consists of two Danforth type anchors, stainless steel chain and shackles, ½” nylon 3-part line, fenders, life jackets, four pre-formed 20’ dock-lines (multibraid nylon), USCG approved marine safety kit, etc, etc…..

A fabric full coverage custom fitted boat/engine cover is also included…

I’m confident you will be VERY hard pressed to find another used 22’ Pathfinder rig that could come even close to matching the quality, condition and features of this offering…

Selling price: $26,500

PM me or contact me at hobo27@comcast.net or text/cell at (912) 223-0902 

This boat is “turn-key” and ready to fish! 

GWDPP6.jpgTotal Engine Hours:  237 hours

56ZM16.jpgVIN Number for 2004 Pathfinder

mZ72j5.jpg

2004 Interior from port stern

l1bCkP.jpg2012 F150 Yamaha port side view

QDtxwM.jpg

Interior of starboard -aft compartment showing wash down pump and hose, etc

WR4MQ9.jpgLook inside the console door at Battery Charger, Batteries, Shelf, Etc.

l1bCkP.jpg

2004 22' Pathfinder port side view & 2012 F150 Yamaha and 2012 AmeraTrail Trailer

DuAfjY.jpg

2004 22' Pathfinder Blue Sea Accessory Fuse Pannel

1cDoS7.jpg2004 Pathfinder Front quarter view

xF4pLe.jpg2004 22' Pathfinder starboard side full profile

kqtmGh.jpg

View of the top of console

*** BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD***

Thank you Maverick Boat Company!!

Those missing photos were visible here a few hours ago.  I see this Photobucket error a lot on the forum - mostly on older posts.  Maybe a Forum Admin can tell us why or how we can avoid the problem?  Website security?

Thanks.

Btw...  that is a beautifully rigged boat Hobo!  And in Showroom Condition!

Sorry for the "Mysterious disappearing photos" fellows....  I have used PhotoShop to post photos on-line for years however due to some undermining marketing tactics where they allow you to post all your photos then they turn off your photos then try and blackmail you into a payment.   I don't mind paying...  I just don't appreciate the "pay or get turned-off" ploy after the photos have already been posted...  I will NEVER use PhotoBucket again...  

I have re-posted the photos, this time using ImageShack....   So far,,,,,, so good!!

(sorry for the rant!)

----------------------<" ){{{{>< 

SUNSTONE,,,

Thanks for the link!!  I'll give that application a try in the future...  I didn't find your reply until I had already found ImageShack...

I am very aggravated with PhotoBucket and never intend to use them again...

----------------<" ){{{{><

I can see all the pics now. Very nice custom touches on this boat. I might steal that washdown setup 😊

Seems like a very nice deal especially for the newer power and great condition. 

For the guys who doubt that this is enough power, take a ride. It’s a great set up. 

This is an exceptionally immaculate boat! Glad to see you back, Ken, even if it's only for a minute. I hope all is well with you and the family. Always great to see you around. Good luck with your sale. I've passed this on to the people I know looking. 

I know Ken personally and have seen this boat many times....you will not find another 22PF in better shape than this one. Plus, the custom accessories that Ken added and the fact that this boat stays under a cover and under a garage type structure keeps it out of the weather and always clean. If any of you have looked at used boats before.....you better take your money with you when you go look at this one...because you are going to buy it on the spot. It's in immaculate condition, very low hours and the trailer looks brand new. The first serious " want to buy" PF boat person to look at this one....will buy it. 

NCDREW,,,

Purty ride!  That won’t last long.  Hope to get mine that clean one day.  What Powertech are you running to see those numbers?

Thank you sir...  I'll check out the numbers on the prop tomorrow and get back to you...  Marcus Clements, Vice President of PowerTech worked with me diligently after I upgraded to the 2012 F150...  We tried several different props including a couple of four-blade models but ended up with this one...  It gets excellent fuel economy  and is capable of a solid 50 mph when conditions are right...  With the Garmin fuel management system interfaced with the Garmin 740S you can tweak the RPM and trim angle to get the max possible fuel economy and performance...

-----------------------------<" ){{{{><

NOTE:  Here below is another photo I just found on my desk top of my 04 Pathfinder taken last fall...

5abc5289c5793_200422PathfinderF150Yamaha.thumb.jpg.1513017b7d7363fc7d7a379ba983d286.jpg

On 3/26/2018 at 1:32 PM, Hobo said:

Sorry for the "Mysterious disappearing photos" fellows....  I have used PhotoShop to post photos on-line for years however due to some undermining marketing tactics where they allow you to post all your photos then they turn off your photos then try and blackmail you into a payment.   I don't mind paying...  I just don't appreciate the "pay or get turned-off" ploy after the photos have already been posted...  I will NEVER use PhotoBucket again...  

I have re-posted the photos, this time using ImageShack....   So far,,,,,, so good!!

(sorry for the rant!)

----------------------<" ){{{{>< 

http://www.imgur.com is another free solution that can be used.   Use caution like everything else that is free on the web....O.o

This boat has been sold!!

Thank you Maverick Boat Company for allowing me to use this forum to help sell my boat...

This is the first time I have been without a MBC boat since the year 2000!!!

Tight lines!!

------------------------<" ){{{{><

I'm kinda surprised it took that long. Prob the 150 as it gets a bad rap on these boats for no reason. As Somome who's been a recent 2200 shopper, I think this was one of better deals out there for a while. I kinda wish I waited for it  

Ken if your still into tinkering, I've got some final touches I'd prefer to pay someone to do on mine so I can finish my house. Let me know if your still into doing it and I'll drag it to ya as I'm not far away. 

Archived