FS: MINN KOTA MK 210D Onboard Charger

mdemott

On 3/28/2018 at 2:46 PM, MuddyBottomBluz said:

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to use for a charger for the 36 volt batteries? I am thinking about the Genius 4 bank charger for the 3 trolling motor batteries and the house battery.

Muddy,

I have heard good things on the NOKO Genius systems.....ProMarnier is what I have on my skiff 3 bank....to be honest, Dual Pro, Minnkotta, NOKO, Promariner are all quality units....the key is to be sure whatever you purchase has independent charging units...meaning, if one goes bad on the charger bank, the entire unit does not go down....Minnkotta, Dual Pro and Promariner have these features....if I'm not mistaken....I had 4 bank MK for 5 years.....not a problem, ever.

DC

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, MuddyBottomBluz said:

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to use for a charger for the 36 volt batteries? I am thinking about the Genius 4 bank charger for the 3 trolling motor batteries and the house battery.

I'm using a Powermania  Turbo 320. Like the built in fan and trickle charge feature upon demand. Weighs about 8 lbs.

39 minutes ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

I require a 4 bank for the 3 trolling motor batteries and the house. The Powermania looks like a quality unit but they only have a 3 bank. I have about another month before I have to pull the trigger on one. Thanks for the suggestions gentlemen. 

Actually, they do have a 4 bank model, depending on whether you want a 30 amp model (M430V2) or 40 amp model (M440V2).  I have the same 3 bank unit as mdemott above, and can attest that the charger is a top of the line unit.   Best charger I have ever owned!  And a lot of the top of the line, premium and custom built bay boat builders are using them now. 

Archived