She's Gone

Limitless

My 4th Redfisher has gone to a new great family in Jensen Beach.  My family has grown with the addition of a son-in-law and we now have a place in Panama City Beach, so I got a lot of pressure to get a large off-shore boat.  I'll still be around on here, and I'll definitely have another skiff in time, maybe a Mav next time.  Fair winds and tight lines --Dave

My son-in-law's family have a Cobia 240cc which I have fished a couple of times - a really good, solid boat.  I ended up going with a different manufacturer's boat in a 26' cc.  They are folks I have gotten to know through their support and help for the Snook and Gamefish Foundation.  I toured their factory and was impressed and got a super deal.  This site is for the MBG and I dont think it's right to promote other brands, so i'm not naming what I have.  Except for personal experience with another group I may well have ended up with a Cobia.  I think we all agree that Scott, Skip and Charlie build top-line, quality products, especially since we all have bought some of them. 

Archived