Big Pine Key Rental

bigsnook35

Hoping for any help from you guys for a rental on Big Pine Key.  This is a family trip we have been taking for the past 16 years or so and could possibly be the last one for my mother so trying to make sure the tradition continues. I appreciate any help that can be found. The house my family and I have been staying at the past 8 years won’t be ready by Lobster season. Seems the insurance companies are always quick to take payments but very slow to payout. As some of you know first hand. We usually go down for two weeks at the start of lobster season. This year it would be August 4-18. If anyone has any leads or friends that happen to have houses being unused at that time it would be greatly appreciated to put us in contact. There are usually 6-8 of us, depending on what days people are able to get off work. Except my parents that is. They are living that retirement life. I’ll be there in 25 years or so. Not that I am counting. The house would need to be at least a 2 bed/ 2 bath, 3 bed/ 2 bath would be even better. But we can work around what is available. The house would need to be on a canal without height restrictions as I know a few canals have low bridges. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me on here or let me know how to contact you.  Attached are a few photos from past trips.  Thank you guys very much. 

67DDF6DA-A187-416E-95E6-CF1DDCF580F6.jpeg

11F6B336-718F-4A46-9E9F-CA9E28F8BC53.jpeg

753C3391-1523-415A-A614-32A1DFF77AEE.jpeg

I'm not sure if the pumps are back up, store is still closed,  trailers are gone, there's still debate on whether they'll rebuild the efficiencies, so right now it's just the loft rooms and camp sites. I kept my camper there for years and sold it a few months before the storm, it was destroyed by Irma in storage down there, new owner never insured it. Most of the homes sustained some form of damage so pickings will be thin.

Did you check Parmer's?  I know they reopened.

Archived