Minn Kota Ulterra instal

Miss Jazzy

Just picked one at a great price and need some advice or better yet some pics of anyone's install. It has the quick release bracket as well. Never mounted a tm before so I want to get it right the first time. I know they have to overhang the bow and can get real close to the bow cleat. Thanks for any help. 

They send a template with packaging that can help with the base location. The install is fairly simple if you take your time and get precise with your base position. Just have to make sure the motor in deployed position clears the rubrail properly. 

Thru bolting on mine was tough because i have thick short arms and there isnt much room in there. Dont have to thru bolt but i wanted to make sure the base was 110% secure. 

Stick with the battery tendery connector. Best one out there. 

Ok I failed to mention this is a used unit so no template. With the quick release I would really need the measurements (or picks) where the puck is mounted if anyone could get those for me. It's has the battery tender plug on it already and I was planning on through bolting. 

• 8 months later...

Archived