2006 18 Master Angler with a F150

Nag Juice

Boat has been sold. Thank you everyone for the support and assistance in selling it. This forum has a great reputation and it’s because of all of you. I’m happy to say the Smurf is going to another forum member that will be keeping us aprised of the boat’s progression. Thanks Rick!

D385A876-1CBB-484A-958D-07A59ED3295C.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Boat has been sold. Thank you everyone for the support and assistance in selling it. This forum has a great reputation and it’s because of all of you. I’m happy to say the Smurf is going to another forum member that will be keeping us aprised of the boat’s progression. Thanks Rick!

D385A876-1CBB-484A-958D-07A59ED3295C.jpeg

CONGRATS!!!! Now what??? Are we going to see the "WTB...???" 

Congrats Rick - you got a gem!   Welcome to the Master Angler Cult, where you will find that entrance is hard earned, and nobody gets to leave.

Just watch, give Nag a few weeks without it, and I'll bet good money that another MA will show up in his yard when he realizes he just made a big ole mistake!   

16 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

Congrats Rick - you got a gem!   Welcome to the Master Angler Cult, where you will find that entrance is hard earned, and nobody gets to leave.

Just watch, give Nag a few weeks without it, and I'll bet good money that another MA will show up in his yard when he realizes he just made a big ole mistake!   

Thanks WWU, I'll do my best to earn my keep!

My money is on Nag getting an MA "Aircraft Carrier" 21 next:)

• 1 month later...

Archived