New to me first maverick

Northfl

10098.thumb.jpeg.2a274a0ce519c417a45038cf45558a3c.jpegHi folks, new to the forum.. just took possession of a 99 18 ma. 150 Yamaha, I pilot and simrad electronics. She needs a bath and a few screws swapped on the lids .. it's my first maverick and can't wait to get it slimy .. btw Dino I sent you an email about the cushions but no reply.. I am interested for certain.. thanks 

Great forum also.. 

I really think we are starting see the return of the "flats boat". Bay boats keep getting bigger and bigger, have more cup holders and seats than a mini van, not to mention the price! Right now it seems your new options are, poling skiff or bay boat. Some guys just want a good all around fishing platform, without a ton of bells and whistles and at a reasonable price.

On 3/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, SCFD rtrd. said:

Congratulations on the new rig. It's nice to see your rig on a duel axle trailer. You won't be sorry about having the extra axle and tires. Shine that bad-boy up and send some pics.

It's for sure on the agenda. Probably knock that out this weekend. Also need to get a up solenoid for the jack plate once I get some daylight to figure out what kind of plate it is. But all that will be done soon real soon

The jack plate has maverick in the side or it no bobs, atlas or anything else.. any ideas on what kind of jack plate it is or where to get a solenoid or two??

Thanks for the help

John

Archived