Universal Mania

hurricane

My buddy was looking to buy a new plotter/FF, I recommend he check out Universalmania.com. Many of you guys lead me there, and I bought mine from them in Dec of 2016, for the best price I could find anywhere. My buddy said the site didn't work, so I started looking and found this.

Dude went to jail for selling counterfeit goods.  So now I ask, who has the best prices on electronics?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/fayetteville-man-sentenced-trafficking-counterfeit-goods

1 hour ago, hurricane said:

My buddy was looking to buy a new plotter/FF, I recommend he check out Universalmania.com. Many of you guys lead me there, and I bought mine from them in Dec of 2016, for the best price I could find anywhere. My buddy said the site didn't work, so I started looking and found this.

Dude went to jail for selling counterfeit goods.  So now I ask, who has the best prices on electronics?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/fayetteville-man-sentenced-trafficking-counterfeit-goods

that's why I like West Marine :)

Yeah - pay a few $$ more...but, you are assured it's the real deal...for all I pay on the hobby....I just want da good stuff !!!

dc

Yeah, but WM will now Price Match. They wanted 300+ for a trim tab pump the other day, brought in a printout of amazon @$220 and they reduced the price at the counter.  Now I just gotta find someone with a TotalScan transducer on the cheap/

A few friends and I had good luck using Factoryoutletstore.com to buy our Garmin units. Some of their sales can be insane around the holidays and for models that are about to be discontinued. I still wish I had my old 498c, it was the most reliable & simple unit I ever owned. 

Archived