Sign in to follow this  
billythekid

Finally a perfect trailer for my Maverick Ameritrail baby!!!!

People underestimate the importance of a boat sitting as low "in" a trailer as possible!  Boy howdy, it sure makes those Ameratrails tow nicely!  Not to mention getting in and out of the boat and reaching for stuff.  Nice trailer! 

• Like 1

Like a glove! I've had several other brands of trailers and none tow like my Ameratrail. People don't realize how perfect an Ameratrail fits a Maverick and how much nicer it makes launching & loading until they have one! 

1 hour ago, conocean said:

Like a glove! I've had several other brands of trailers and none tow like my Ameratrail. People don't realize how perfect an Ameratrail fits a Maverick and how much nicer it makes launching & loading until they have one! 

Very nicely done OP......beautiful rig and trailer set up......

Paul.......So, tell me what you really think ??? (LOL).....In my next life, I will have an AT :)

BTW, my "new eZloader axle is working great" and with the centering bunks....she loads....we'll maybe not like a glove....but, more like an old shoe...but, gets the job done (LOL) and I'm using the $3K difference for my wife's LG washer dryers which will allow me to fish more as soon as I get the garage project completed :)

dc

racerxv6  yes when we had the old 2 stroke on the boat the hatch had to be open for the rigging tube.   now that we have a jack plate and a vmax 115  it is not required.