Looking to see who makes this backrest..

MUGSHOT

7 minutes ago, MUGSHOT said:

Thanks again Nag for the info. I will driving there this week with my cushion to match the white...

I am getting the 16' backrest for the flats boat...

http://www.marineproducts.net/folding-horizontal-mount-back-rest/

My local shop already had the cushion in stock. It’s 53”. They fabricated and installed for $400 out the door. I can lean all the way back and touch the steering wheel with no flex. I was concerned with flat stock aluminum bending or possibly wearing out the mounts with heavy use. I feel really lucky with it. I went local first and they exceeded my expectations. If I ever end up with another MA I’d go with another one. 

13 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

My local shop already had the cushion in stock. It’s 53”. They fabricated and installed for $400 out the door. I can lean all the way back and touch the steering wheel with no flex. I was concerned with flat stock aluminum bending or possibly wearing out the mounts with heavy use. I feel really lucky with it. I went local first and they exceeded my expectations. If I ever end up with another MA I’d go with another one. 

Like the looks and durability of that one over the Birdsall model.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...