Hewes flats stalker

SNOOKINSTUART

A blast from the past!  I fished with the late Capt. John Emery aboard his 17 Stalker back in the mid-late 80s.  Didn't know Hewes ever made them.  I remember his was one of the first with no wood in the hull.  It was light with a shallow draft, poled easily, and screamed with a 3-cyl Yamaha 90.  Good luck with the sale!

23 hours ago, SNOOKINSTUART said:

Selling my baby she’s a 1988 hewes flats stalker one of the rear ones comes with 2006 Yamaha and 80lb trolling motor has twin 30gal live wells and twin coolers buil into the boat aluminum trailer boats bin sitting for a year it’s time to let her go asking 5,500 for her call me at

561-762-5017

Holy Crap !!!! I drove by your boat last week when I was in Stuart for a business trip.  I saw it on the way to the office and said to my self, that's a Hewe's or Maverick.  Went back Tuesday night and tried to stop on the side of the road but felt like I was going to get run over.   Plus it was dark-thirty already.   I sure wish I had more time.....I will need to get my brother to drive by when he gets back from Minnesota.  He's in Jensen Beach....

Archived