Hewes Redfisher 18 2014

Limitless

Late 2014 model year, placed in service in 2015.  Due to some health issues the boat has had only 79 hours of use.  Fully equipped and ready to fish.   $33,000.  Located in Sandy Springs GA but willing to trailer some for a serious buyer.  Email jd.nickles@yahoo.com

115 Yamaha 4 stroke - YES warranty until 2021

Power tech 4 blade prop

Minn Kota Riptide 80 ST I-Pilot

Garmin Echomap 70dv

Triple batteries with a 3-bank charger

Stiffy Hybrid push pole

Standard Horizon VHF radio

New tires including the spare

Swing tongue trailer – fits in a 21’ garage

At the 2016 owners’ tournament the boat rubbed on a piling and the gelcoat suffered a chip at the rub rail about the size of a dime.  It has been repaired but the white final coat has not been applied.  That is the only ding on her.

P2160659.JPG

P2160660.JPG

P2160661.JPG

P2160662.JPG

P2160663.JPG

P2160664.JPG

P2160665.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Limitless said:

had rotator cuff surgery thursday and the doc said no fishing for 5 to 6 months so she's really for sale now   

i

Learn to love your Physical Therapist and feel better soon.

Hello Mdemott,

nice rig sorry to see you sell it. I had a 2013 RF 18 and also had a heath issue that took several months of PT so I sold mine too. Now 2 years later I have a new RF on order. In fact I went on the Maverick tour just yesterday to see my boat being bult. I can't wait to get bacck on the water. 

I hope you don't end up doing the same as me. Wish I  had been more patient, it would have been much cheaper. Best of luck. I've had both shoulders done and it wasn't that bad.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived