bayfisherman

2002 Pathfinder 1900 Specifications & Manual

Any chance that anyone could send me a copy of the owner's manual / wiring diagram for an '02 1900V? Sorry to leach off this post. My email is heathsteen@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

On 10/12/2012 at 1:08 PM, slyshon said:

Sent.

Skip

Skip:

Would you please send me the specifications & user manual for a 200219V.

Mike (Fish-on)

mike27223@netzero.com

I've got the original one for my boat. I'll try to scan it and send out a copy, unless someone at the factory beats me to it.

We just bought a used Pathfinder 1900 V year 2000 and would love to find a manual too! If anyone has one and can email to rosemaryferreri2016@gmail.com I would appreciate it!

I am looking for factory brochure, specs, manual for my recently purchased 2002 1900V. email dgreer5@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks for any help

20180618_083027.jpg

The factory quit printing 2002 manuals in 2003. (pre-electronic era)  Luckily, owners have scanned the manuals and we can share them like that.

I made an effort to collect these old manuals, and ran into problems posting them in the Information section.

I can place this link over in the Info section now.. Thank you !

Mod Marc

• Like 1

Thank you GMorrison, I have owned lots of boats over my 60 plus years and this is my favorite at this stage of my life. Everything is simple and easy with this rig and she fishes well.

Edited by Psm5189
left out word

4 minutes ago, Moderator said:

The factory quit printing 2002 manuals in 2003. (pre-electronic era)  Luckily, owners have scanned the manuals and we can share them like that.

I made an effort to collect these old manuals, and ran into problems posting them in the Information section.

I can place this link over in the Info section now.. Thank you !

Mod Marc

Interesting.  I bought a 2007 2200V several years ago, and the original owner provided an owner's manual for the boat.