Best Prop foe a Yamaha 115 FS

Fishician

No flies on you and Joe, Derek!!!!!!?!?!!  :o:P  hahahhahaha

Yes, sir, it is available, as are the 17" and 19" pitches, with 23" and 15" in the offing.  So far, it's been runnin' like a champ, so monkey fingers crossed, we'll keep knockin' it outta the park, girls'n'boys!!!!  :D  

On a side note, and HOT OFF THE PRESS AS OF FRIDAY, we have our first PRO4 prototype and it looks tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   No one's ever done it before, but we thought that an easy-to-turn, strong rake, mildly cupped 3-blade might make an excellent candidate for a 4-blade. We'll see how the PRO4R21 proto runs in the next week, or so.

Thank you for bein' so Derek'n'Joe-on-the-spot, fellers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  xD

'ppreciate th' poooo outta everybody!!!!!!!!!! ;):x

Signed,

The Now-Earpiece-Clad-Half of the Hydrodynamic Duo B|  

(Phones have been so buckwild over the last several years that after nearly 15 years of receiver-to-shoulder, shoulder-pushed-to-leaned-over-head-and-typin'-on-the-keyboard-and-calculator, my neck couldn't handle it any more.  In years past, the neck pain would go away after a good night o' sleep, but over the years, it had become a nearly permanent reminder of doin' battle in Propeller Paradise. Finally decided to bite the bullet and move to a wired, on-ear headset, but I have to say, it's made a WORLD of difference,  So, if anybody else is resistant to bein' "attached" to their phone, take it from me, it's worth it.9_9)

Archived