Not Mine CL Maverick Master Angler 18.6 - $18800 (Miami)

RacerxV6

Just now, hurricane said:

Oh,, just a good chance of a shady deal. No offense to any of our Miami residents, its just Miami!

Lots of shady deals in Miami.....you never know who you are dealing with in many cases or where the vessel has been.....just seems like more often than not...deals are not what they seem in the big city.....

born and raised in Miami.....

dc

The price is pretty steep but you never know with boats.  Its all about who wants it and how much they are willing to spend.  Also about timing.

The guy has a second home LOL!

Nothing to be scared of in "Miami".  Dade county is pretty big and its doubtful his second home is the Downtown projects.  If you know what you are looking at there is nothing to be scared of.  One thing I do know... Prices seem to be a few grand higher in the "Miami" market compared to others.  

I hear what you are both saying.  I was born and raised there until I left in 09.  launched our boat at Black Point/Pirate Spa before it got closed down and the county took it over.  Property that is and boat lift, or hoist I should say.  I am going back to the 70's sorry guys.  Regardless, if that boat is as clean as it is and yes it does not have the accessories as hurricane points out.  Bid it lower and see what he says.  It's either gonna be yes or no thanks.

Archived