Sign in to follow this  
searobyn

2000 Maverick Master Angler 17 MINT CONDITION!!

Hey all, here is my skiff that I'm putting up for sale.  2000 Master Angler that I restored last year to near perfection.  No dings, scratches, etc.  She is totally mint.  Refinished all the gelcoat and had it Awlgrip painted to match the original gelcoat.......new original stickers on the sides.  Also, had the bottom epoxy coated, and again, color matched to gelcoat as well, as I live in the Northeast and occasionally let her sit in a slip from time to time.  Everything works...New Garmin 547xs, and casting platform from Birdsall.  Has the original motor, 2000 Yamaha 130HP, with 133 original hours on it!!!!  The boat is rigged with dual batteries for a trolling motor and wired straight to the bow, but NO motor.  Didn't get around to it, so you just need to drill the holes for the motor, or take the batteries/charger out if you didn't want it.  Hate to see her go, but I now have 3 boats and the wife is giving me the stink eye......Trailer is included, as well as a new 8' Power pole with remote.  Comes with the cover as well.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks for looking.  Asking $12,500.IMG_0249.thumb.JPG.d1854ea8f5b8aa9980b6d3c7be243082.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

• Like 1

13 hours ago, justfish said:

Nice boat. If this was in FL it would  go quick at that price   

I would buy this if it was down here! I bet it will be sold this weekend. 

If I was smart I would have my Sister-in-law who lives there go and pay the guy for me and then I'll pay to have it shipped down here. However that would bring up the issue of sleeping outside with the mosquitoes and the dreaded no-seeums versus my nice comfortable bed!!  :)

• Haha 1