Whats it worth 2010HPX18 w new 115 SHO

dabear

Say it is not true!  It might be tough to price since it has a brand new motor.  I would say look at the going price of a 2010 HPX then add +/- 70% or so of the cost of the motor. The motor you put on is what most are looking for.  Having said that I would bet you could fetch more knowing the condition of your boat and how well you maintain it.  Best of luck to whatever route you take. 

5 hours ago, mulligan said:

Say it is not true!  It might be tough to price since it has a brand new motor.  I would say look at the going price of a 2010 HPX then add +/- 70% or so of the cost of the motor. The motor you put on is what most are looking for.  Having said that I would bet you could fetch more knowing the condition of your boat and how well you maintain it.  Best of luck to whatever route you take. 

Mulligan thanks for your ideas but we have decided not to sell. 

4 minutes ago, dabear said:

I am not sure if I am going to sell it or not. First I have to see what a real world fair price would be for both the buyer and seller. When I see what its worth and what people will pay for it than I can deside if I should sell it now or just keep it . Thanks for your in put mulligan . Joe R

Joe,

What are you considering?  Going to the 'Dark Side" or bigger bay boat.....You are gona take a "banging" no matter and if you are staying "skiff"...hard to consider upgrading, unless you just really "don't feel the HPX is right for you".   By the time you consider upgrades to any new "Skiff", you are in the high 50's to low 60's.....bay boat would be a different story....for me, I'm happy as can be with my ol 1995 MA and fixing it up etc. is just part of the hobby for me.....but, there is nothing like the smell of new fiberglass :)  no matter the brand !!!

DC

4 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Joe,

What are you considering?  Going to the 'Dark Side" or bigger bay boat.....You are gona take a "banging" no matter and if you are staying "skiff"...hard to consider upgrading, unless you just really "don't feel the HPX is right for you".   By the time you consider upgrades to any new "Skiff", you are in the high 50's to low 60's.....bay boat would be a different story....for me, I'm happy as can be with my ol 1995 MA and fixing it up etc. is just part of the hobby for me.....but, there is nothing like the smell of new fiberglass :)  no matter the brand !!!

DC

DC , thanks for your ideas . We have decided not to sell the boat 😊

Archived