DblPly

2018 Keys MOT at the Breezy Palms

Always an awesome time that many of us look forward to all year.  Thanks MBG, Yamaha, Powerpole and all the other sponsors supporting this OT.  Many thanks to Larry and his crew at the Breezy for always taking care of us.

IMG_6190.jpg

• Like 2

Firstly, I have to thank the Deal family, Skip, Charlie and Kent for all the work that it took to make this Tournament happen again. They did all the background work to throw a three-day party for 135 people !

The sponsors kept the Tournament costs down for the families and supplied 45 minutes worth of incredible raffle prizes. It is great that a 10" Mangrove Snapper catch can be the raffle ticket that wins a Powerpole Blade system, Engle coolers and tumblers, Costa sunglasses or a Shimano inshore rod.. Other prizes by Yamaha, CCA, local restaurants.. and more.

The weather was windy, with some impressive squalls passing by.. The breakwater around the Breezy Palms' marina kept the boats protected. It is a great venue.

My son and I had such a good time, even though the fishing was tough.  It was great seeing all our old friends again and meeting new friends.

Marc

p.s. Rick Weider is a pretty good dancer. He scuffed up the dock past midnight on Saturday..

• Haha 2

Thanks to all that made this event possible.  This was my second OT, but my first as an owner.  Shinndig and I had a blast.  Looking forward to many more