2004 Maverick 18 Master Angler

Rhody

Looking to Sell A Great Boat-Health Conditions are forcing me to a Bay Boat-Can't get up on a flat deck or platforms any more.  Looking for a Pathfinder 22.

Located in Mountains of Western NC. 

$25,000.00

·     2004 18.5’ Maverick Master Angler-Excellent Condition

·      2004 Yamaha 150 Four Stroke-1004 hours. Recently serviced-Nov. 2017 at Yamaha Dealership. New thermostat, impeller,                 water pump, spark plugs, separator, all filters and fluids.

·      Powertech  4 Blade Prop, Spare Powertech 3 Blade Prop

·      Lenco Trim Tabs-Recessed

·      Bob's Jack Plate with Blinker Style Control-Upgraded to larger solenoid switches March 2017

·      Sea Star Steering

·      2017 Simrad GO-9 with Totalscan Transducer

·      Marine UHF/VHF Radio

·      Speakers for Stereo Installed-No Head Unit

·      Motorguide Trolling Motor-XI-5 w/ Pinpoint and Remote-Optima Blue Tops in Bow w/ MinnKota Charger, for Trolling Motor-               1 new in 2016, 1 new in 2017

·      PowerPole Pro II w/ remote and console control, 8’

·      2 Separate Batteries and Charger for House System

·      Front Casting Deck

·      Push Pole

fullsizeoutput_93a.jpeg

IMG_4738.JPG

IMG_4739.JPG

fullsizeoutput_93c.jpeg

PB290669.JPG

fullsizeoutput_945.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_953.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_948.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_958.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_94e.jpeg

PC010697.JPG

fullsizeoutput_950.jpeg

PC010708.JPG

PC010709.JPG

IMG_4683.JPG

IMG_4686.JPG

IMG_4690.JPG

fullsizeoutput_935.jpeg

Yes, this is most likely the same boat, I purchased it from someone on this forum.

I did not rack up that many hours. Was sold to me as having 384 hours. Took it to the dealership for fall service in Nov. and when they ran the diagnostics it showed that number of hours, so that it is what I am selling it as having. Gauges don't show that many hours, but.......I probably have put 50ish hours on it since I purchased, mostly in fresh water.

Boat is in such good shape and is that clean that I thought hours were correct when I purchased, but being in real estate, always disclose, disclose, disclose. I have replaced everything on the trailer, added the Simrad GO-9, upgraded the solenoids on the JackPlate and added a new trolling motor remote.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you are “thinking” about this boat you might need to act. I know of 3 people right now that are super bummed for missing out on mine. I can almost guarantee this boat is on their radar. It’s clean and powered with a four stroke. There aren’t many of them out there. 

I can say from experience that this boat makes a GREAT bass fishing platform, and yes, that poling platform is useful even in really deep mountain lakes!   I had my first MA in Roanoke VA before moving to the coast.   

If I didn't have an MA, this one would be sitting in my yard right now.  Absolutely gorgeous, well appointed, I can't believe she hasn't been snapped up yet, but spring is here and the market is heating up.

Good luck guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Boat has been sold!!

The console cushion was done by the guys that installed the SeaDek, they can scan anything and then put it on the digital layout for printing, they just got camera ready art from Pathfinder, scanned it in and had the computer cut the Sea Dek. 

I have a good friend that installs it, he did not do this boat, but it sat on his lift at the lake last summer-https://www.underfootmarineproducts.com

Archived