Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MtPVOL

WTB 17’ MA

Recommended Posts

I’m in Charleston SC but willing to travel. 

My father lives in Miami so I can get him to look if close enough in FL   

Could you send photos and details to my phone or post here on MBG.  If I don’t buy maybe someone else will :)

843-901-2008

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FLDXT said:

I have a 99 MA17 with an 04 Zuke DF140, not overly excited about selling it but would listen to an offer if you were interested.

Absolutely I’m interested.  Could you send photos to my phone or post on here?

I had to laugh, I’ve already spoken with 2 people both of which are very reluctant to sell.   I keep hearing the phrase “in no hurry”.   

These boats must be something.   I’ve been looking for 3 years and finally have the funds to make the move.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, MtPVOL said:

Absolutely I’m interested.  Could you send photos to my phone or post on here?

I had to laugh, I’ve already spoken with 2 people both of which are very reluctant to sell.   I keep hearing the phrase “in no hurry”.   

These boats must be something.   I’ve been looking for 3 years and finally have the funds to make the move.  

Only reason in the world I would sell is because I have a growing family and it's difficult to keep a 1 year old and 4 year old contained. I will send ya some pics to your phone, it will come from a 772 number, boats in the Tallahassee area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FLDXT said:

Only reason in the world I would sell is because I have a growing family and it's difficult to keep a 1 year old and 4 year old contained. I will send ya some pics to your phone, it will come from a 772 number, boats in the Tallahassee area.

What’s the next boat going to be? You getting into a Pathfinder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nag Juice said:

What’s the next boat going to be? You getting into a Pathfinder?

It's gonna be a minute, I'd like a 23DV eventually. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am also looking for a 17 ma or 18 my budget is 14 or less not many of these boats in my price range looks like just want something reliable when i have my 5 yr old daughter out with me and have issues so hard i was getting ready to pull trigger on a bayboat for 35 and finacially wise had to pay off my wifes car cause of my health issues my budget got cut lol. i remember looking at a 17 ma with 115 yamaha in 2011 for 13 should have scooped that rig up it was immaculate 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×