Remove listing

Conceptzj

• 2 weeks later...

Took it out for a little joy ride this weekend,  It was cold but the boat didn't mind.  I was able to comfortably run at 44MPH and 5900RPM.  Boat performed great,   I did notice the Speedo Gauge is inop so ill either get it replaced/repaired or discount the price.   Lets make a deal y'all.  386-235-3069

The prop is a Powertech YM906CD3R16P.   I was using my phone GPS and it registered the 44MPH, not sure how accurate that is but all I had at the moment.  RPM was 5900.  I am very pleased with those numbers.  The boat performs better then when I had a heavy 4 stroke on it.  

30 minutes ago, jensenjeff said:

So it looks like it's 16 degree pitch, what diameter and is it 3 or 4 blade? Thanks a bunch.

Good question.  He says 4 blade in his description up top, but it seems like his model number indicates a 3 blade. 

I knew that comment would arise,  some reason that prop is stamped like it is a 3 blade(typo), it is in fact a 4 blade with the wrong #.   SCD style 4 blade.   its an old prop that came with the boat when I bought it 7 years ago.   I didn't work on the 4 stroke as well, but does well on the 2 stroke motor.  I will have to show you guys a picture I guess...lol

Ill have to measure out the Diameter when I get home tonight.

• 1 month later...

Don't suppose you'd have any interest in a trade? I've got a 2005 Maverick HPX-V 15, swapped the Yamaha F40 for a 2-stroke 50, rides on a 2013 Boatmaster Competitor trailer, full SeaDek by Castaway Customs from poling platform to casting platform.

Wife and I are actively house hunting, and she would not be happy if I used part of our down payment to buy this haha

3 hours ago, bankerhours said:

Don't suppose you'd have any interest in a trade? I've got a 2005 Maverick HPX-V 15, swapped the Yamaha F40 for a 2-stroke 50, rides on a 2013 Boatmaster Competitor trailer, full SeaDek by Castaway Customs from poling platform to casting platform.

Wife and I are actively house hunting, and she would not be happy if I used part of our down payment to buy this haha

I would consider trades, What accessories does the maverick have, GPS? Trolling Motor?  Power Pole?  Is there a livewell?

19 hours ago, Conceptzj said:

I would consider trades, What accessories does the maverick have, GPS? Trolling Motor?  Power Pole?  Is there a livewell?

Boat has Lowrance Elite-4 Combo GPS/Depthfinder, 21ft pushpole from Carbon Marine, Bluetooth receiver/amp with 2 6" speakers, Bilge pump replaced last year, original fiberglass fuel tank was replaced with an aluminum tank in 2014 - work was done by Maverick. No trolling motor/Power Pole, and there is a recirculating livewell - I really only use it in the Keys bait fishing tarpon and permit with the Mrs and it keeps crabs well (but then again so does a 5 gallon bucket haha). I have used it a handful of times with shrimp fishing Mosquito Lagoon and the ICW up around SR206 and it did ok with shrimp.

Boat in in Daytona 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, consignment is not the way to go.  Fire Sale, I want to buy a house on the water.  I need to sell so the Price is $12,500 FIRM and only to my MBC Family.  I am taking the boat fishing tomorrow(Oct 14th) and will sea trial it for anyone that wants to see it.   Call or Text me at 386-235-3069

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived