Nag Juice

2006 Maverick 18 Master Angler

This is the ONLY blue one out there with this color scheme. Probably one of the last ones MBG made. It really is the perfect boat. I’ve been in the grass and I’ve had it out front. Having owned a 22 and 24 Pathfinder, the ride is comparable. The extra 4-6 feet helped but the entry is second to none. 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, SkinnyWater79 said:

my buddy runs marine max down here and told me that 1500 hr on 4 stroke is like 400 on a 2 stroke my other buddys that charter ive seen any where from 3000 to 4000 hrs before they repowered. and i no offense to others on here selling boats but i see 97-98 boats for almost 20 and other 04 boats for 22-23 blows my mind , i had a hpt very basic boat barley storage the ma boats have tons of storage wider beam . i had 21 redfisher last boat little to fast for my family but my health forced me sell . Looking at 06-07 rangers with newer 4 stroke motors for less than 15 or those scouts 17 stu this week when weather warms up . Good luck nag someone is missing  a great boat and blue is my favorite color so even harder for me to watch this