Nag Juice

2006 Maverick 18 Master Angler

With a looming career change from recent health issues, I'm going to go ahead and move the boat. The boat is right and ready to fish. I'm the second owner and its been great having it. It's my second 18 Master Angler and probably one of the last ones MBC made. The color scheme is 100% custom. There isn't another boat like this out there. $23,000 obo

2006 18 Master Angler

2006 Yamaha F150 (1050 hours)

2006 AmeraTrail with new hubs, tail lights and tires 

Options Include:

Bimini Top with Stainless Steel Quick Release Brackets

Lowrance HDS 10

Fusion RA-70 with Bluetooth 

2 JL Audio MX770s 

Raw Water Washdown System

Minn Kota iPilot 60" 80lb with Quick Release Bracket

15 Amp Onboard Charger

New TM Batteries in April 2017

Custom Removable Backrest

Full Canvas Cover with Separate Console Cover

Spare Tire 

$23,000 obo

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1408.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

FB15CF60-47A3-489A-9BC5-FC8EAAA7F19C.jpeg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, fsusteve said:

Bullet proof motor, proven hull, in south Florida this would sell in a day.

Send it down here to us S. Florida boys and we will fish/show it all over down here for ya! 

• Like 1

Nagjuice,

I hope that your ok, health wise.  Hate to see you having to sell Smurfette.  Whoever gets her is going to be one happy owner!!!  I remember her ride and she is an absolute dream to steer...God bless you and I hope that she sells fast for you.

• Thanks 1

She's a great boat, Nag.  Hate to see you sell her and I hate knowing you will regret it. 

I will still acknowledge you in public, even though you are no longer an MA owner, but only from a distance.  ;)

Folks, this is a great boat in great condition.  Life can throw some curveballs.  If you know someone looking for a boat that does it all well, toss them this link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah and I had planned on keeping it. Instead I had a couple heart attacks in July that are forcing a career change. 

4 minutes ago, SkinnyWater79 said:

Wasn’t this boat just for sale few months ago 

12 minutes ago, Ridding_Dirty said:

Just curious on how the blue is on heat. Is it hotter on the Feet?

Not at all and the glare is nonexistent. I think MBC and the previous owner were on to something with the blue. I've noticed that HB and Chittum are doing the light blue caps now too. 

54 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Not at all and the glare is nonexistent. I think MBC and the previous owner were on to something with the blue. I've noticed that HB and Chittum are doing the light blue caps now too. 

I could see that. The High noon glare is brutal.

• Like 1

Great looking ride.  I have a 21 Redfisher with the same blue but a white cap.  Due to age and necessity to move my boat by hand I need to downsize.  Do you have the specs for your boat; couldn't find them on the web. 

24 minutes ago, conocean said:

Best of luck with your health issues & career change, Nag. I'm sure you'll find a nice home for Smurfette. She sure is pretty! 

Thanks. It's not quite how I wanted it to go down, but I'll drink lemonade all day long.

how has someone not scooped this boat up , nag i wish i had the rest of cash but had to pay off my wifes car so my budget got cut to 14 and so hard finding something decent so many boats over priced its killing me watching this boat still for sale trying to find clean 17 ma or been looking at ranger banshee extremes or scout 17 stu want another maverick boat product the onwers always take care of there rides 

Yeah I have no idea.... I'm guessing hours and color are the hold up. I'd like to think people are starting to figure out that 1000 hours on a four stroke is just a drop in the bucket to what they're capable of. My side hustle boats have 150 Zukes with 8k each. They run great.

I've dropped the price as low as I can. For that money a pimped out 18 MA center console with a F150 seems like a no brainer. It's a dry ride and quiet on plane. She is solid as a rock. 

my buddy runs marine max down here and told me that 1500 hr on 4 stroke is like 400 on a 2 stroke my other buddys that charter ive seen any where from 3000 to 4000 hrs before they repowered. and i no offense to others on here selling boats but i see 97-98 boats for almost 20 and other 04 boats for 22-23 blows my mind , i had a hpt very basic boat barley storage the ma boats have tons of storage wider beam . i had 21 redfisher last boat little to fast for my family but my health forced me sell . Looking at 06-07 rangers with newer 4 stroke motors for less than 15 or those scouts 17 stu this week when weather warms up . Good luck nag someone is missing  a great boat and blue is my favorite color so even harder for me to watch this 

• Thanks 1