Sign in to follow this  
NDfootball

WTB 24 pathfinder

I have a 2013 24 TRS with about 300 hrs on a Yamaha 300.  Ttop, power pole, etc.  Garmin 1040, custom cover.  Black sides with bottom white.  Located in Destin.  If interested, I can send more pics.  Was just wandering the site and saw your post.  Will have to think about the price.

It may be lil older then you desire But I am going to be selling my 2006 24TE with a 250 yami 4 stroke.  Asking 35k.  Way under your budget, leaves room for lots of fishing gear and beer.  Maybe you can repower if you want a warrenty with the spare change, Although the current motor runs like a champ.  Text me at 386-235-3069 if you want to pursue and get pics

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Conceptzj said:

It may be lil older then you desire But I am going to be selling my 2006 24TE with a 250 yami 4 stroke.  Asking 35k.  Way under your budget, leaves room for lots of fishing gear and beer.  Maybe you can repower if you want a warrenty with the spare change, Although the current motor runs like a champ.  Text me at 386-235-3069 if you want to pursue and get pics

How many hours? 

8 hours ago, redzone1 said:

there is a 2012 TRS 24 in Waycross, Ga ( 1 hr north of Jacksonville, Fl on the hull truth just listed for $50k.  looks brand new

Yep I saw That one this morning. Nice boat I’d just rather have the ttop or tower on it ready to go. 

On 12/28/2017 at 5:57 PM, rschoen said:

I have a 2013 24 TRS with about 300 hrs on a Yamaha 300.  Ttop, power pole, etc.  Garmin 1040, custom cover.  Black sides with bottom white.  Located in Destin.  If interested, I can send more pics.  Was just wandering the site and saw your post.  Will have to think about the price.

Please send email to Luke.sutter@yahoo.com

6 hours ago, NDfootball said:

Thanks! No found one in Dade City with a half tower on it    Verado 300 with 400 hours. One owner

Oh wow! Good for you. Go post some pics on TBFC or something.