Leading Edge Propeller

mulligan

6 or 8 months ago, I tried many times to call and never got an answer. One day the wife and I went to Ellenton mall, so I thought I would stop by the shop. Well the address I found online is a trailer park and not a shop. So I really don't know the status, I have a prop that could use a refresh.

On December 14, 2017 at 6:19 AM, mulligan said:

Has anyone used Rich at Leading Edge to tune their props?  I have been sending my props out to Texas and always been happy with the work but LE is close and have heard nothing but good things about him.

I have used him a few times he does great old school hi performance prop work. He worked on a PTR prop for me a few months ago.  He can be very hard to get a hold of at times but has always done great work at a fair price . Joe R 

• 2 months later...

Just an update.  I finally got around to sending off my prop to get worked and sent it to Rich.  I have not played with it too much but do have better numbers than when it left.  I thought he might be hard to get a hold of as some have said but he picked up the phone on the first call.  I got a text from him when it was done and a call when it was shipped back with a conversation of what he did to it.

I wish I had some real before and after numbers but the prediction of calm and sunny for Saturday was wrong.  I did not have time and space to tune trim/jp at WOT but saw about a 2 MPH gain without playing with it and the cruise numbers had a nice jump.

Archived