2600 TRS Help

northernsnooker

I am hopefully buying a new boat in the next few months.  The 2600 TRS is on my very short list.  I am working on plans for a new detached garage/carport and wondering how tall a 2600 is on a trailer.  My current carport is 11' high and my 2200 Pathfinders and 246 Robalo Cayman fit with a few inches to spare.  I may go 12' just in case i buy something different in the future.

But, if someone could measure the height of their 2600 on a trailer that would be great and save me a trip down to the dealer. Thanks!

1 hour ago, SCFD rtrd. said:

You going to have a T-top on that 26?

Yes. 

My 2006 22te fit in my 11’ tall  carport. So did my 22trs and my Robalo 246 Cayman. The Cayman was on a dual 7k lb axle Ameratrail with the boat sitting over the fenders. 

Im guessing the 2600 is right about 11’ tall on the trailer, but would like a measurement. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2017 at 4:28 PM, northernsnooker said:

Here is a pic of what i have at my current house which is for sale.  The carport is 11' high and all the boats i have previously owned fit just fine.

IMG_0808 (1024x768).jpg

On 12/11/2017 at 9:31 PM, northernsnooker said:

Yes. 

My 2006 22te fit in my 11’ tall  carport. So did my 22trs and my Robalo 246 Cayman. The Cayman was on a dual 7k lb axle Ameratrail with the boat sitting over the fenders. 

Im guessing the 2600 is right about 11’ tall on the trailer, but would like a measurement. 

Have you sold the 22 yet? If not please email me a link on the specifics. I am looking to purchase one  

dimitri@unitedlibertymortgage.net. 

Thanks!

Archived