linesider 159

2007 18 master angler for you fanatics

If someone is looking this is probably one of the nicest. The fact that the guy added a trailer washing system shows he is meticulous. I'm not interested, but I can say if I was this would be the one I would snatch up

• Like 1

Pretty boat and Stars and Stripes Blue is a nice touch.  Now I know what mine would look like with white. One thing that immediately jumps out is the console. The larger consoles were used around the 2000 time frame and that's a late 90s console. I wonder why the smaller one is there and if it's original.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Pretty boat and Stars and Stripes Blue is a nice touch.  Now I know what mine would look like with white. One thing that immediately jumps out is the console. The larger consoles were used around the 2000 time frame and that's a late 90s console. I wonder why the smaller one is there and if it's original.

Is it because it's a side console? Don't see many side consoles. 

5 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

If I remember correctly its called the "guide console". Smaller and no seat/storage up front.

• Like 1

Yeah, I bought it.

I just cant help myself.  I can quit any time.  Really.  It isnt a problem, I only do it recreationally.   Doesnt hurt anyone. . . 

(not really, but sire hope someone on here did get it!)

• Like 1