VS-MasterAngler

How many RPM's??

58 minutes ago, VS-MasterAngler said:

ran the boat WOT and immediately got up to 5700rpm and 54mph with just me and about a half tank of gas!! I was easily able to get those numbers the rest of the day.  

Not really sure If a fuel filter or something was clogged and became clear... But I'm extremely happy!

Now that's more like it!  Awesome news!  Now you can just go fishing and have some fun with it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, whichwaysup said:

Oh man that is great news!  Another guy I know had that happenon a 4 stroke.  Completely different engine after it happened.

Yeah, It really does!

18 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Now that's more like it!  Awesome news!  Now you can just go fishing and have some fun with it.

Oh yeah, I got tomorrow off too so I'll be back out there bright and early!

• Like 1

I was thinking you were only on 5 cylinders when I read your first post.  Glad it cleared out.  I'd do a Seafoam treatment and plug and filter change.  You should also go thru the VST if that hasn't been done already.

• Like 1

That happened to me. My F150 was running rough and I decided to just ride the pins and see what would happened. I was barely seeing 5k and 32mph then it was like I hit a nitros button. It woke up and I shot to WOT. It almost threw me out of the boat. #hammerdown

• Like 2

That happened to me. My F150 was running rough and I decided to just ride the pins and see what would happened. I was barely seeing 5k and 32mph then it was like I hit a nitros button. It woke up and I shot to WOT. It almost threw me out of the boat. #hammerdown