2003 16' Redfisher

50eggs

Hate to do it, but putting our beloved 2003 16' Redfisher up for sale. We have owned the boat since 2005 and are the second owners (purchased from another board member). The boat had 45 hours on it at the time and has approximately 450 hours now).  We are getting a little older now and looking to replace with something with higher gunnels/freeboard.  The boat has been babied and very well taken care of. It has the following:

- Boat has a 2 stroke 90 Yamaha that has been absolutely bullet proof.

- entire boat was rewired in 2015

- Atlas mini-jacker jack plate 

- Sea Star hydraulic steering with rebuildable helm (not all of them are rebuildable)

- Brand New hydraulic steering ram (this week) 

- Has a new Garmin 74DV GPS/Fishfinder (might consider keeping this, but would negotiate)

- New Sea Deck under the gunnels and on the console seat and seat back (original cushions available)

- Minn Kota 80 24 volt trolling motor with spot lock

- 21' Stiffy Push Pole

- Poling Platform is powder coated

- 3 Optima Blue Top batteries with on-board charger, all located in center console

- Custom fitted boat and motor cover ($1,000+)

- Lower and middle unit of the engine and the prop were replaced in 2012 due to theft (&*%#$!)  Engine now has lower unit and prop locks in place

- Trailer was replaced in 2009 (I believe it was 2009, but would have to check). The trailer was rarely used in the last few years, so I just replaced wiring, bunk carpet, leaf springs and put on new wheels and tires. The spare has never seen the pavement.

Boat has been immaculately maintained and cared for. Run only on Rec 90 fuel from the marina. Top speed lightly loaded is around 38 mph and you can run forever on a tank of fuel.

Full disclosure: the Yamaha gauges are a little faded and the fuel gauge has never been accurate.

Asking $15,500  Feel free to PM me with any questions. Boat is located on Pine Island in SW FL

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0131.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

DSC_0137.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived