Jump to content
FMB MEGALOPS

2006 MA 21' w/F225

Recommended Posts

Not mine.

This was listed a while back. First few pics are odd. Looks like someone took photo's off a computer screen? I guess it didn't sell. Marco Island. 965hrs. Don't see many of these w/4 strokes. I have a buddy that had that same year motor on a Dorado 23' and put over 4,000 hrs on it. Do you think $30K is fair? 

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/d/21-master-angler-maverick/6376724427.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** dude you've got the 21 fever!! You'll get one and sell it 3 months later bc it's a suped up 18MA. Then go to a 22 TRS BC it's more 3 dimensional. BUT, if you get the 18 fever again I know where one is...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grainy, fuzzy, dim, out-of-focus pics in a Craigslist ad are a turn-off right from the git-go.  Who has a cell phone that cannot take high-def photos nowadays?  Or borrow one then, for cryin' out loud!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Grainy, fuzzy, dim, out-of-focus pics in a Craigslist ad are a turn-off right from the git-go.  Who has a cell phone that cannot take high-def photos nowadays?  Or borrow one then, for cryin' out loud!

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

Which is why I didn't call when I was looking. Although there could be a couple things going on... one that comes to mind if if the wife is making him sell. He post a junk ad and junk pictures so it won't. Or the hull condition is indicative of the hours but in a bad way. (Not the Smurf way) Who knows...  it's a nice boat with a decent motor.  I found the ad was worth a cuss, I would've call last summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

one that comes to mind if if the wife is making him sell. He post a junk ad and junk pictures so it won't

Haha, yeah that could work!  The dude gets to keep on fishing!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, and that's why people looking for a boat this size will go for a used Pathfinder. Its a very small group that desire this boat, probably what prolongs the sale, and I think sellers over price based on the fact they aren't made anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×