FMB MEGALOPS

2006 MA 21' w/F225

Not mine.

This was listed a while back. First few pics are odd. Looks like someone took photo's off a computer screen? I guess it didn't sell. Marco Island. 965hrs. Don't see many of these w/4 strokes. I have a buddy that had that same year motor on a Dorado 23' and put over 4,000 hrs on it. Do you think $30K is fair? 

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/d/21-master-angler-maverick/6376724427.html

*** dude you've got the 21 fever!! You'll get one and sell it 3 months later bc it's a suped up 18MA. Then go to a 22 TRS BC it's more 3 dimensional. BUT, if you get the 18 fever again I know where one is...

• Like 1

Grainy, fuzzy, dim, out-of-focus pics in a Craigslist ad are a turn-off right from the git-go.  Who has a cell phone that cannot take high-def photos nowadays?  Or borrow one then, for cryin' out loud!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Grainy, fuzzy, dim, out-of-focus pics in a Craigslist ad are a turn-off right from the git-go.  Who has a cell phone that cannot take high-def photos nowadays?  Or borrow one then, for cryin' out loud!

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

Which is why I didn't call when I was looking. Although there could be a couple things going on... one that comes to mind if if the wife is making him sell. He post a junk ad and junk pictures so it won't. Or the hull condition is indicative of the hours but in a bad way. (Not the Smurf way) Who knows...  it's a nice boat with a decent motor.  I found the ad was worth a cuss, I would've call last summer.

2 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

one that comes to mind if if the wife is making him sell. He post a junk ad and junk pictures so it won't

Haha, yeah that could work!  The dude gets to keep on fishing!  :D

I agree, and that's why people looking for a boat this size will go for a used Pathfinder. Its a very small group that desire this boat, probably what prolongs the sale, and I think sellers over price based on the fact they aren't made anymore.

• Like 3