2006 MA 21' w/F225

FMB MEGALOPS

Not mine.

This was listed a while back. First few pics are odd. Looks like someone took photo's off a computer screen? I guess it didn't sell. Marco Island. 965hrs. Don't see many of these w/4 strokes. I have a buddy that had that same year motor on a Dorado 23' and put over 4,000 hrs on it. Do you think $30K is fair? 

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/d/21-master-angler-maverick/6376724427.html

52 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Grainy, fuzzy, dim, out-of-focus pics in a Craigslist ad are a turn-off right from the git-go.  Who has a cell phone that cannot take high-def photos nowadays?  Or borrow one then, for cryin' out loud!

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

8 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Dude this boat has been for sale for a while. It's been the same pictures for every ad. You'd think they would put some better photos up.

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

18 minutes ago, geeviam said:

Yup.  When the photos are obviously poor quality, the first question that comes to mind is "What are they trying to hide?"

Which is why I didn't call when I was looking. Although there could be a couple things going on... one that comes to mind if if the wife is making him sell. He post a junk ad and junk pictures so it won't. Or the hull condition is indicative of the hours but in a bad way. (Not the Smurf way) Who knows...  it's a nice boat with a decent motor.  I found the ad was worth a cuss, I would've call last summer.

IMO I feel all of these MA21 asking prices are So way too inflated. $27k for 2005, or 30k for an 06' All of these rigs need work and upgrades to make a more modern fishing tool. That adds up fast. Who know what happen to a 13/14 year old motor with only 200hrs. Way to many what if's at those prices.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 8:12 PM, fsusteve said:

That’s at Calusa Marina, I can look at it if anyone wants, I’ve seen a white 21 there too

I would love if you could go take a look and some pictures and give me you honest opinion. I am in Tampa and don't want to make the drive down to see an overpriced boat. The seller is not so easy to communicate with but I am interested in the boat. I would be wiling to compensate you for your time and effort need be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/2/2017 at 8:12 PM, fsusteve said:

That’s at Calusa Marina, I can look at it if anyone wants, I’ve seen a white 21 there too

Did you get by and look at this? I just shot him a text last night and he responded right away with multiple pics of a trailer and reasoning for selling. 67 years old with 2 new hips he said. Just curious on condition since this has been for sale off and on for so long in a very good area. 

2 hours ago, fsusteve said:

no because RD bought another one, if you want to set something up I can.

I was just curious why it hasn't sold. I just talked to him and he said everyone keeps low balling him. He's pretty solid on $30K. Said he's selling because he's 67 years old with 2 new hips. 

Thanks for offering. 

Archived