HAPPINESS IS. . . .

whichwaysup

If anything goes on this thread then happiness for me in the immediate future would be seeing my neighbors in the Everglades obtaining the building materials they need to rebuild their homes, finding the money they need to replace all of their furniture, clothing & personal belongings, repairing their vehicles and getting back to work. A distant second to that would be Choko Island Park re-opening their ramp & docks. The easy part is towing my boat full of fuel down there and catching fish. 

ps. Nice Intercoastal Angler hat! I got a camo one from that tackle shop many years ago when Captain Huff was part of that crew.  

39 minutes ago, JEM said:

Somebody had a nice early Christmas.  Nice Fenwicks!  Are those Shimano Stradics?

Yep, some CI4+ 3000s.  I have been saving up a gift card through a rewards program at work.  Never owned something this nice, so rare opportunity.  Those Fenwick have a nice 5 yr warranty and for <80 we will see how they do.  

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Yep, some CI4+ 3000s.  I have been saving up a gift card through a rewards program at work.  Never owned something this nice, so rare opportunity.  Those Fenwick have a nice 5 yr warranty and for <80 we will see how they do.  

your going to love those Fenwick's I had mine for almost 20 years before it got stolen out of my boat 3 years ago.

Archived